Grade: MPS - UPS
Salary: £25,714 - £41,604 (FTE, Salary to be pro rata)
Working: Whole Time
Contract: Temporary for 1 year (1st September 2022 - 31st August 2023)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 20th May 2022
Northern Education Trust, Mount Pellon Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a talented and inspirational Teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Set High Expectations, which Inspire, Motivate and Challenge Pupils
- Promote Good Progress and Outcomes for Pupils
- Demonstrate Good Subject and Curriculum Knowledge
- Plan and Teach Well-Structured, Sequenced Lessons which Develop Foundations in Learning across a Range of Subjects
- Adapt Teaching to Respond to the Strengths and Needs of all Pupils
- Make Accurate and Productive use of Assessment
- Manage Behaviour Effectively to Ensure a Good and Safe Learning Environment
- Fulfil Wider Professional Responsibilities
We can offer you an excellent opportunity for career progression within both the Academy and the Trust as well as a supportive professional environment with an ambitious leadership team and a clear vision for the Academy.
Potential candidates are encouraged to consider the Job Specification and cross reference their own skills, knowledge and experience when applying. If you have any queries or need additional information please contact Catherine Mellor, PA/Office Manager on 01422 349618 or by email to: email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
To apply for this position, please follow the link: